|Title:||Product management co-op|
Product Management Co-op
Performs a wide range of duties in the field of product management: including G3 motor adapters, competitive analysis reviews, 3rd party electronic setup sheets, global motor database, and other duties as assigned.
- G3 motor adapters-need CAD knowledge
- Competitive analysis reviews
- 3rd party electronic setup sheets/tables
- Global motor database-add data
- Perform 5S duties as needed.
- Coordinate daily tasks with other Team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Observes company policies related to dress, appearance, attendance, employment, etc.
- Working toward an engineering degree: electrical or mechanical; junior or senior preferred
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative work style.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with many diverse personalities in challenging situations, while presenting a courteous, professional demeanor.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
- Good communications skills, written and verbal.
- Results oriented with a high level of initiative.
Individuals in this position are expected to perform daily functions with little or no supervision. Matters that do require direct supervision should be of a nature that requires the decision making or authority of higher level management.