|Title:||Regional Sales Manager (West Region)|
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (West Region)
Summary: Responsible for delivering sales growth for power transmission and motion control products. This person will develop long-term business relationships with new and existing customers; focusing on Users, OEM’s and Distributors. This position will manage outside reps in responsible regional geography. Will support STOBER’s vision, mission, values, metrics
Metrics (Results based)
- Revenue Growth
- Lead and Manage Manufacturing Representative Network
- Selection of firms to work with
- Developing, motivating, training and coaching firm members
- Goal setting and planning for achieving required results
- Traveling with and supporting
- Hold accountable. Be emotional favorite
- Sales & Business Development
- Meet and exceed sales growth targets for power transmission and motion control products.
- Execute strategic sales initiatives for power transmission and motion control products.
- Develop and implement sales plans to grow market share in region.
- Set and fulfill region priorities; new customer business, existing customer projects and applications
- Create demand through active promotion to User & OEM accounts.
- Mange Distribution Network. Work closely with local reps to optimize local distribution. Train, motivate and support distribution network.
- Drive close relationships with market; Users, OEMs, Distributors. Own relationship with key customers along with Reps.
- Personal Characteristics
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with many diverse personalities in challenging situations, while presenting a courteous, professional demeanor
- Self-Motivated. Strategic Thinker
- Results oriented with a high level of initiative
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independently manage tactical plans and daily activities
- Utilize technology, CRM and sales tools for sales effectiveness
- Interface, communicate and coordinate with Inside Sales POD. Manage at macro level while maintaining continued awareness and delegating detail work to POD
- Growth Mindset. Proficient in Leadership tools; TL, braintrust
- Networking in Outside Organizations, Roundtables, Trade Organizations, etc.
Education / Experience
- BS Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical), Industrial Technology or Related Field Experience
- 5+ years Power Transmission and/or Motion Control experience
- 5+ years Sales management experience a plus