|Title:||Product Specialist-Inside Sales|
Location: Maysville, KY
Function: Performs a wide range of duties focused on providing our customers the best buying experience possible. This includes finding the best solution for the customer, selling STOBER’s Value, quote and order processing, fielding phone calls from your region, follow-up on quotes and leads, navigating the CRM to access and create customer data to enhance their buying experience. Support STOBER’s Purpose, Vision, Mission, Values, Metrics.
Critical Success Factors/Metrics:
- Conversion Rate of Quotes to Orders
- Assist customer with correct technical drive solutions
- Warranty return goal: < 0.5%
- Answer phone within 3 rings; 95% of time
- Correct Pricing; 100% of time
- On-Time-Delivery to Published Standard: 90%
- On-time Quote and quote follow up (metric TBD)
- CRM Data Entry and Extraction
- SAP Data Entry – Quote and Order Processing
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for specific regional customers
- Balance phone calls, emails, and chat features using appropriate etiquette
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Use of communication and sales tools: SAP, FITS, TL, Braintrust, STOBERU, etc.
- Product Knowledge
- Attend training opportunities to learn the various products
- Proactively use STOBERU
- Some travel with the Outside Sales Team
- Able to use the web to locate information to send to customers: assembly instructions, oil levels, dimensional data, etc.
- Select proper shipping methods
- Catalog knowledge, nomenclature, Product identification
- Proficient in Leadership tools, especially TL, implement regularly
- Learning formalized: Leadership, Interpersonal, Technical, STOBER policies, etc.
Physical demands: Required to talk and hear, to sit frequently, use a computer to input data, use of headset, ability to use a computer screen frequently