Performs a wide range of marketing duties as required by daily business conditions such as: updating materials, photo editing, material design, updating style guides, instructions sheets, and other marketing materials.
- Update marketing materials with the new style guide
- Edit photos as necessary
- Some material design
- Update work instructions
- Update other marketing material as needed
- Perform housekeeping duties and observe attendance policies
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Observes company policies related to dress, PPE, appearance, attendance, employment, etc.
- Working toward a marketing degree is a plus
- Pic monkey a plus
- Self-motivated and make good clear decisions on own and ability to accept change
- Open mindedness
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with many diverse personalities in challenging situations, while presenting a courteous, professional demeanor.
- Detail oriented
- Organized and versatile
- Results oriented with a high level of initiative.
The employee is regularly required to use a computer 90% of the day, sit, stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required include: close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.