|Title:||2nd/3rd shift picker|
Picking 2nd/3rd shift
Performs a wide range of warehouse duties as required by daily business conditions such as, picking parts for assembly and shipping, receiving and stocking parts, inventory cycle counts, cleaning area, computer transactions: real-time picking, real-time receiving, inventory control and adjustments, while being quality minded, efficient, and self-motivated.
- Pick and stage parts for assembly, shipping, and paint
- Operate forklift; must be licensed
- Execute computer transactions: real-time picking and receiving, inventory counts and adjustments, shipping
- Ability to work from work instructions (written and verbal)
- Operate box truck to pick up and deliver products, DOT physical required
- Perform shipping duties when there is a capacity void
- Perform housekeeping duties and observe attendance policies
- Coordinate daily tasks with other Team members, perform 360 reviews to provide relevant feedback, check email, check others work for mistakes,
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Observes company policies related to safety, dress, PPE, appearance, attendance, employment, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Picking, inventory, and shipping skills preferred
- Computer skills
- Self-motivated and make good clear decisions on own and ability to accept change
- Open mindedness
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with many diverse personalities in challenging situations, while presenting a courteous, professional demeanor.
- Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
- Organized, versatile, and able to problem solve
- Results oriented with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Participative work style and effective in a team environment
- Work with little to no supervision and work outside the area when needed
The employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, and balance. The employee must regularly lift and or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required include: close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.